What can you find in chests in Minecraft?
- Chests can be found in the corridors and are usually pretty easy to spot. They can contain a large range of items, but the most valuable items are melon seeds and diamonds. Melon seeds can only be found in chests in abandoned mineshafts.
Where do you find chests in mineshafts?
Look for a tunnel that contains a minecart with a chest in it. If you open this chest, you might find items like lapis lazuli, iron ingot, bread, rails, melon seeds, and an iron pickaxe. Sometimes, dungeons can be found in abandoned mineshafts.
Do all mineshafts have chests?
Chests are randomly generated within each mine shaft wing. There is no equation or figure as to “How Many Chests are in a mine shaft” Mine shafts can vary in sizes. A small mine shaft may have 3 chests but a large one may have none.
What can be found in mineshaft chests?
These chests can contain many valuable items like name tags, diamonds, enchanted books, golden apples, and enchanted golden apples. Players can also find cave spider spawned inside these mineshafts, which can be used for farming strings, spider eyes, and XP.
Where are mineshafts most common in Minecraft?
Mineshafts often generate on the surface in badlands biomes.
How do you find a underground chest in Minecraft?
You can find them in various biomes, except jungle, mesa, extreme hills, and ocean. Treasure chests usually spawn inside houses, but the most common building to look out for a treasure chest is the blacksmith’s shop.
Do mineshafts lead to strongholds?
On occasion, abandoned mineshafts can connect to strongholds or dungeons.
Do mineshafts have diamonds?
Diamonds have a chance to spawn in the loot chests found in mineshafts. There is a 10.4% chance to find 1-2 diamonds in each chest, which isn’t too shabby. Since mineshafts are giant structures, they will contain tons of chests.
Why do I hear Minecarts in Minecraft?
1 Answer. This is the result of bugs: MC-37557 and MC-91163, fixed in 1.16. Essentially, sometimes it would occur as chunks containing the minecarts are being generated. so if you’re standing in the center, this is roughly how many mineshafts you have within 1000 blocks.
Are mineshafts good in Minecraft?
Mineshafts are an amazingly good structure due to how big they are and how many ores they have the chance to expose. At the start of any survival world, they’re an ideal place for some early game loot, experience points, and even a bit of adventure.
How do you not get lost in mineshaft?
- Use a minimap.
- Always place torches on the right wall, so if you wanna go back you should follow the left torches.
- Have a really good brain and remember the whole mineshaft.
What coordinates are mineshafts in Minecraft?
you will find abandoned mineshafts intersecting a stronghold at this location (-379, 27, 786). Be forewarned, very early on you may find random spiders (the regular kind) in the shaft. This is due to a dungeon that generated above the mineshaft, but at the end of a more different one.
Abandoned Mineshaft in Minecraft
This Minecraft lesson, along with images, will teach you all you need to know about Abandoned Mineshafts.
Where to Find an Abandoned Mineshaft
An abandoned mineshaft is a construction that may be found in the game of Minecraft and can be explored. It resembles a system of mining tunnels that can be found underground in practically every Overworld biome, and it is similar in appearance. Here is an example of what an abandoned mineshaft looks like when seen in Spectator mode with Night Vision enabled: An abandoned mineshaft is made up of a network of mining tunnels that are equipped with rails, oak wood planks, cobwebs, and stone to keep the miners safe.
A good tip is to use the /location command to locate an abandoned mineshaft fast.
Inside an Abandoned Mineshaft
The abandoned mineshaft contains several tunnels and corridors that you may explore at your leisure. Look for a tunnel that has a minecart with a chest inside of it to enter. It’s possible that if you open this chest, you’ll discover stuff like lapis lazuli, an iron ingot, bread, rails, melon seeds, and an iron pickaxe inside of it. Dungeons may sometimes be found in abandoned mineshafts, which is a rare occurrence. They have the form of a tiny chamber with a monster spawner in the middle and one or two chests (occasionally a double chest) with valuable things in the corners.
Look into the chest once more to discover what treasures you might unearth this time!
Abandoned Mineshaft Seeds
In order to construct a world in which you start near an Abandoned Mineshaft, you can use a seed.
Other Structures in Minecraft
Amineshaftis a computer-generated building that may be found underground or underwater. It has a network of tunnels with cave spiders and ore that are revealed on the walls or floor on a consistent basis.
Mineshafts can appear in any Overworldbiome, however they are most often found underground or in the water. When they are created, they are generated before chunk characteristics such asores. Multiple mineshafts can form in close proximity to one another, resulting in bigger complexes. A suspension bridge of boards hanging beneath chains over empty space is created as mineshafts meet with cave systems and canyon systems. In badlandsbiomes, mineshafts are frequently seen on the surface of the ground.
As a result of the high frequency with which gold ore is generated in badlands biomes, and the higher elevations at which it occurs, these are excellent locations for finding gold.
In a mineshaft, a minecart with a chest is seen. The mineshaft’s core chamber is where the action takes place. In a vast cave, a mineshaft is generating electricity. All mineshafts contain the following features:
- A 10×10 room with an arched ceiling and one to four exits in each direction as a starting point
- Railing and fences are used to support some of the tunnels and connections in the corridor. Some locations have been embellished with candles and cobwebs. On lengthy corridors, these supports are spaced four blocks apart from one another, and some of them have missing planks that have been filled in with cobwebs or have slabs of stone protruding from the top of the structure. Underground, the tunnels are connected to the surface via insufficient rail networks, on which minecarts with chests are a rare occurrence. The generation of cobwebs is disabled if they are not attached to solid blocks, but the generation of corridors is enabled if they are in mid-air and supported by logpillars, chains, and fences. Crossings: 5×5 junctions with a dual-floor structure supported by wooden columns
- Staircases are not employed
- Instead, diagonal tunnels and stairblocks are used. Accessory passages with cobwebs hiding subterranean spiderspawners are examples of abandoned passageways.
a 1010 parlor with an arched ceiling and one to four exits in each direction as a starting point; Railing and fences are used to support some of the tunnels and connections throughout the corridor. There are flames and cobwebs adorning some of the walls. On lengthy hallways, these supports are spaced four blocks apart from one another, and some of them have missing planks that have been filled in with cobwebs or have chunks of stone protruding from the tops of the supports. There are just a few rail lines on the ground connecting the tunnels together, and it is unusual to see minecarts with chests generating on them.
Converging 5×5 junctions supported by wooden columns on a double-floored platform; Staircases are not employed; instead, diagonal tunnels and stairblocks are utilized.
- This item’s weight in relation to other items in the pool
- Abthe odds of finding any of this item in a single chest
- Abthe number of items expected per chest, averaged over a large number of chests
- Abthe number of chests the player should expect to search to find any of this item
- Aball enchantments are equally probable, including treasure enchantments (except Soul enchantments)
- Abthe weight of this item in relation to other items The possibility that the random loot generator does not add any loot on a single roll is what it refers to in this context.
|Java Edition Beta|
|Pre-release 2;)||Mineshafts are a lot less dense and do not stretch out as far as before.|
|To counter this change, they were made 2 1 ⁄ 2times as common throughout the world.|
|1.8.1||Support beams in mineshafts are converted fromoak planksto oakfences.|
|1.2.1||12w05a||Addedwoodenbridges under floating sections of mineshafts.|
|1.4.6||12w50a||Addedenchanted booksto mineshaft chests.|
|1.5||13w02a||Changed mineshaft chests tominecarts with chestson rails.|
|1.6||?||Added iron horse armorand name tags to mineshaft chests.|
|1.7.2||13w36a||Mineshafts appear as often as in the future release ofJava Edition 1.8-pre1again,but without any increase in density or size, which makes them 60% less common than before.|
|1.9||15w44a||Addedtorches,beetroot seeds, enchanted and normalgolden apples,activator,detectorandpowered railsto minecart chests.|
|Removedsaddlesandiron horse armorfrom minecart chests.|
|Decreased the average yields ofirongold ingots,melonandpumpkin seeds,diamonds,lapis lazuli,redstoneandbread.|
|Increased the average yield of ironpickaxesand substantially increased the average yield ofrailsand enchanted books.|
|1.10||16w20a||Mineshafts can now generate on the surface inmesabiomes, using dark oak planks and fences rather than oak.|
|If directly exposed to the sky during generation, no wooden parts spawn at that exact location.|
|No longer generate floating in the air when using a low ground level in a superflat world.|
|1.17||21w06a||Mineshaft pieces no longer generate if they were fully floating in the air.|
|Corridors now generate withwoodenpillars for support if needed.|
|Floatingcobwebsfrom open spaces no longer generate.|
|21w07a||Corridors are now supported bychainsabove.|
|Wooden pillars are now made ofoak logsinstead of barkwood.|
|21w13a||Increased the max length of pillars and chains.|
|Glow berriesnow generate as loot in mineshaftchest minecarts.|
|1.18||21w37a||The starting room in mineshafts no longer generates with a dirt floor.|
|21w41a||Mineshafts inbadlandsgenerate higher up.|
|Pocket Edition Alpha|
|v0.9.0||build 1||Added mineshafts.|
|Cave spider spawners are replaced by regularspidersuntil potion effects are added.|
|v0.10.0||September 9, 2014||Tommaso Checchitweeted a picture of mineshafts generated at surface level within a badlands biome.|
|build 1||Mineshafts can now generate on the surface in badlands biomes.|
|Above-ground mineshafts now use dark oak planks and fences rather than oak.|
|v0.11.0||build 12||Mineshafts now generate with cave spider spawners.|
|v0.13.0||?||Added enchanted books to mineshaft chests.|
|v0.14.0||build 1||Mineshafts now generateminecarts with chests.|
|v0.15.0||build 1||Name tags now can be found inside chest minecarts.|
|1.2.0||?||Mineshafts are now more common.|
|1.11.0||beta 18.104.22.168||Mineshafts are now less dense.|
|1.17.0||beta 22.214.171.124||Glow Berriesnow generate as loot in mineshaftchest minecarts.|
|beta 126.96.36.199||Mineshafts now fit into large caves.|
|Mineshaft corridor is now attached to the ceiling via chains or to the floor via wood columns when missing support platform.|
|beta 188.8.131.52||Cobwebsno longer generate suspended in the air in mineshaft.|
|1.18.0||beta 184.108.40.206||Mineshaft tunnels can’t replaceBedrockanymore.|
|beta 220.127.116.11||The starting room in mineshafts no longer generates with a dirt floor.|
|Mineshaft support pillars are no longer able to extend into lava.|
|Wooden pillars are now made ofoak logsinstead of barkwood.|
|Legacy Console Edition|
|TU5||CU1||1.0||Patch 1||1.0.1||Added mineshafts.|
|TU12||Added wooden bridges under floating sections of mineshafts.|
|TU43||CU33||1.36||Patch 13||Mineshafts can now generate on the surface in mesabiomes, using dark oak planks and fences rather than oak.|
|New Nintendo 3DS Edition|
abThe size of stacks (or, in the case of unstackable items, the number of stacks) of this item on any given roll; abThe weight of this item in relation to other items in the pool; abThe odds of finding any of this item in a single chest; abThe number of items expected per chest, averaged over a large number of chests; abThe average number of chests the player should expect to search in order to find any of this The possibility that the random loot generator does not add any loot on a single roll is what it refers to in this case.
- AbThe size of stacks (or, in the case of unstackable items, the number of stacks) of this item on any given roll
- AbThe weight of this item relative to other items in the pool
- AbThe odds of finding any of this item in a single chest
- AbThe number of items expected per chest, averaged over a large number of chests
- AbThe average number of chests the player should expect to search in order to find any of this item Instead, it refers to the possibility that the random loot generator does not add any treasure on a single roll
- This item’s weight in relation to other items in the pool
- Abthe odds of finding any of this item in a single chest
- Abthe number of items expected per chest, averaged over a large number of chests
- Abthe number of chests the player should expect to search to find any of this item
- Aball enchantments are equally probable, including treasure enchantments (except Soul enchantments)
- Abthe size of stacks (or, for uns Instead, it refers to the possibility that the random loot generator does not add any treasure on a single roll.
- The position of the spawner
- With the help of the customize function, a mineshaft was created on superflat. In a mineshaft, there is a cave spider spawner. On Spectator, you may see an image of a mineshaft that was produced in a default Minecraft world. The mineshaft was connected to the spider spawner that was generated. See if the picture contains a seed and coordinates. A mineshaft that produced diamonds at bedrock level, as well as other minerals. See if the picture contains a seed and coordinates. Canyon with a mineshaft at the bottom
- TripleCanyon A mineshaft that was created at bedrock level. In a mineshaft, a cobweb was created. It is a mineshaft that is being built over a cave deep beneath. There is a double ravine with multiple mineshaft bridges within it. Mineshaft that is overcrowded
- A mineshaft that generated electricity immediately over an aquifer. The desert pyramid, mineshaft, and fortress were all built at the same time.
- Above-ground mineshaft with gold ore exposed on the surface An above-ground mineshaft’s dirt chamber
- A mine shaft’s dirt room. An above-ground mineshaft that was created by a local badland and extended into a forest
- The spawner tunnel that was created above ground
- And an escalator leading to a mineshaft Bridge spanning a valley created by a mineshaft in the Badlands
- A mineshaft that intersects with a ravine is depicted. In adungeonchest, a mineshaft’s chest cart is automatically produced. On an island, there was a little badlands mineshaft that attempted to create electricity. A mineshaft in the Badlands sprouted into an iceberg
- A mineshaft crossing that may be viewed in spectator mode on its own. A mineshaft at the depths of a ravine It was created in close proximity to the fortress and was named Mineshaft. A mineshaft that just created the dirt room and had no tunnels
- A mineshaft that only generated the dirt room and had no tunnels
- There is a mineshaft developed in the floating buffet. In stronghold, there is a mineshaft that generates with two store chambers
- In a mineshaft, there is a floating rail. The entrance to a dungeon is at bedrock level, and the mineshaft is at bedrock level as well. A dungeon that was connected to a mineshaft that had reached a dead end
- The tree that grew in the ravine, near to the lava and mineshaft, was named. See if the picture contains a seed and coordinates. Mineshaft exposed by a massive crater. See if the picture contains a seed and coordinates. Amethyst geode with mineshaft and two cave spider spawners
- Amethyst geode with mineshaft and two cave spider spawners. More information may be found in the picture, which includes the seed and locations. Along with the mineshaft, a ruined gateway was generated. There are two cave spider spawners right close to each other
- It is formed in the very bottom of the globe, near the mineshaft and the skeleton spawner.
There is a mineshaft that crosses over a ravine. In adungeonchest, a mineshaft’s chest cart is created. On an island, there was a little badlands mineshaft that attempted to create electricity; A mineshaft in the Badlands gave birth to an iceberg. The traversing of a mineshaft in spectator mode is a stand-alone experience. In a valley, there is a mining shaft; Mineshaft that was created in close proximity to the fortress A mineshaft that just created the dirt room and had no tunnels; a mineshaft that only generated the dirt room and had no tunnels In a floating buffet, a mineshaft is created.
- A mineshaft with a floating railing; The entrance to a dungeon is at the bedrock level, and the mineshaft is at the same level.
- a tree that grew in a ravine, adjacent to lava and a mineshaft, was created Take note of any seeds or coordinates in the picture.
- Take note of any seeds or coordinates in the picture.
- Along with the mineshaft, a ruined gateway was created.
Top five ways to find mineshafts in Minecraft
Image courtesy of Minecraft Exploration is the most effective method of discovering anything in Minecraft. Mineshafts are frequently connected to caverns that have formed naturally. Players may come upon an abandoned mineshaft if they explore every cave system in the vicinity of their starting point. They can quickly distinguish mineshafts from other structures such as oak boards, fences, and rail tracks. Finding mineshafts should be simpler with the Caverns and Cliffs update, as caves are becoming larger in size.
4 – Find ravines
Minecraft provided the image. When it comes to finding anything in Minecraft, exploration is the most effective strategy. Miners’ adits are frequently linked together with caves formed spontaneously. Players may come upon an abandoned mineshaft by exploring every cave system in the vicinity of their base.
Mineshafts may be easily distinguished from other structures such as oak boards, fences, and rail lines. Finding mineshafts should be simpler with the Caverns and Cliffs update, as caves are becoming larger in diameter. A mineshaft bridge hung on chains will also be available to players.
3 – Use /locate commands
Image courtesy of Minecraft This strategy is best suited for server administrators that want the location of mineshafts for a variety of reasons. Many players view the use of orders to be a kind of cheating. In order to utilize cheats in offline worlds, players must enable the cheats option in the Open to Lan settings menu. The chat box in Minecraft may be accessed by pressing the T or / key on the keyboard. After that, players can enter the following command: /find Mineshaft’s location Following the entry of this command, they will be able to view the coordinates of the nearest mineshaft in their chatbox.
2 – Using mineshaft seeds
The world seed is essential in Minecraft since it determines how many worlds may be created. Mineshaftseeds are a type of game that allows players to locate mineshafts early in their world’s development. There are several such seeds available for purchase online, all of which have mineshafts immediately at the spawn point. The loot found in these mineshafts gives you a significant advantage early on in the game.
1 – Badland biomes
Image courtesy of Minecraft Mining shafts are most commonly found in the Badland biome, which is the ideal spot to look for them in Minecraft. Mineshafts appear on the surface of these biomes as a result of surface generation. Rail tracks, minecarts containing chests, and spider spawners may all be found outside, as well as rail tracks inside. The quickest and most direct method of locating mineshaft is to explore the badland biome. The disadvantage is that the badlands biome is one of the most difficult to find in the game.
Please keep in mind that the writer’s opinions are expressed in this article.
Thank you very much!
Underground structures in Minecraft
As you explore the depths of the earth, you will come across a variety of structures that, depending on your mood, may either provide opportunities for exploration or impede your ability to carry out your mining operations. It is possible that exploring these formations will prove to be a more effective alternative to mining for ores.
These are natural caves that are often comprised of lengthy, twisting corridors and caverns, with some caverns also featuring underground streams and lakes. As you progress deeper into the cave, you will encounter more and more lava lakes.
The term refers to natural caves that are often composed of lengthy, twisting corridors and caverns, with some caverns featuring underground streams and lakes. Additionally, as you progress deeper into the cave, you’ll come across increasingly large lava ponds.
After all, you aren’t the first person to explore and mine these territories! You will frequently stumble upon mineshafts that have been abandoned by someone else. Rails, wooden supports, treasure boxes, and spawners that produce toxic cave-spiders are all found in these caverns.
A sword or shears can be used to cut through the spider webs and give string (and string can be converted to wool). The supports serve as a good subsurface supply of hardwood planks and fence posts, according to the researchers (which can be burned for fuel).
These massive chasms are breathtaking to behold, but be careful not to tumble off a cliff!
These underground strongholds are constructed of a unique type of stone brick and are outfitted with doors and railings that are not seen anywhere else in the world. You’ll also come across mystical libraries and a unique monster known as a Silverfish that can’t be found anyplace else in the game. The final item you’ll discover is a room housing an End Portal, which is the primary reason you’re looking for a Stronghold in the first place.
Exploring Underground Structures
Exploring the underworld is a rewarding aspect of the game, and it may also be a useful method of discovering valuable ores and minerals. When wandering underground, there are three primary risks to be aware of: creatures, falling into lava, and becoming lost.
What to take with you
- Wood (for the purpose of making additional torches! As you investigate, you should come upon lots of coal). Additionally, you may wish to construct a crafting bench as well as chests to house your wealth. Food
- Pickaxes and shovels are required, with an axe being particularly handy in abandoned mineshafts where it may be necessary to chip away at the timber supports. Weapons include a sword, a bow, and a large number of arrows.
- A bucket of water, which will come in in if you end up on fire
- When it comes to transporting water and lava around, an empty bucket may be beneficial. You can use redstone and/or redstone torches to aid you in your navigation. Some individuals collect saplings in order to ensure that they would never run out of wood. When you hire wolves, they will battle creatures for you, but they may also get in your way. If you find yourself in an unexpected location, you’ll need a compass to get back home. AMapm could be of assistance as well
Keep your hunger at bay by eating regularly, so that if you suffer a loss of health due to a fall or a mob assault, your health will begin to regenerate immediately. Light up all of the caverns and corridors you come across with torches; this will ensure that they are secure regions where monsters will not spawn in the future. If you have accumulated some treasures, such as a few gems or a large amount of ore, you might consider constructing an achet to keep them secure. Make certain, though, that you will be able to locate it again!
It’s really difficult to navigate underground. Make it as simple as possible to find your way back by setting torches on the same side of the path every time. Redstone and redstone torches can be used to leave marks on the surface of the world. Depending on how far you’ve gotten off track, you may have to dig a stairway to the surface and figure out how to go home. Be aware that there is a very strong risk that you will rise up from beneath the surface of the water and will need to swim to the surface rapidly to avoid drowning.
If you die
When you die in Minecraft, you will either wake up next to the bed you slept in the night before or fall back to the place where you initially started the game. If you perished as a result of a lava-related accident, I have horrible news for you: all of your belongings have been destroyed! If you died by falling or were slain by a mob, you may be able to regain your belongings if you can locate them within 5 minutes of your death. You will be tempted to go quickly, but make sure you have armor, weapons, food, torches, and at the very least a pickaxe before you leave.
How to Find Treasure Chests in Minecraft
Here is a list of all the potential locations in Minecraft where treasure chests with loot can be found. When you begin a survival game in Minecraft, the resources you discover early on frequently influence how successful your game will be in the long run. Consequently, one of the most important abilities a player may have is the ability to locate treasure containers.
Mojang designed a great number of locations where players may locate treasure chests, and this guide is dedicated to assisting you in finding them all. So, the next time you start your Minecraft game, make a note of this tip in your checklist.
Underground, abandoned mineshafts are produced, and they typically stretch hundreds of blocks in length. The number of treasure boxes hidden within mineshafts might range from zero to a countless number, depending on the size of the mineshaft in question. Mineshaft entrances may frequently be found in ravines and caverns, which makes them easy to find. These openings are occasionally visible on the surface of the planet, primarily in Mesa biomes.
Underground dungeons are spawned with one or two treasure chests in them. These constructions are frequently guarded by hordes of creatures such as zombies, spiders, and skeletons, among others. The quickest and most straightforward method of locating a dungeon is to discover a cavern and search it for an entrance. Dungeons are frequently linked to mineshafts by passageways.
Despite the fact that strongholds are more difficult to discover than dungeons, they often contain more chests. Ender Pearls are frequently found in treasure boxes in strongholds, and these pearls may be used to activate portals. These constructions spawn underground, and they may be accessible by caves, ravines, and mineshafts, exactly like dungeons.
Jungle pyramids can only be found in jungle biomes, and no other biomes. These constructions always contain two treasure chests, one of which is concealed behind a wall with levers and the other hidden behind a wall with no levers. Another chest is normally guarded by a dart trap, so proceed with caution while approaching one of these.
Pyramids found only in jungle biomes are called jungle pyramids. They usually contain two treasure chests, one of which is concealed behind a wall of levers and the other which is visible. Another chest is normally guarded by a dart trap, so proceed with caution while approaching one of these structures.
When you start a game of Minecraft, villages are the most often constructed constructions. They may be found in a variety of biomes, with the exception of jungle, mesa, severe hills, and the ocean. Treasure chests are most commonly found within residences, although the blacksmith’s shop is the most popular location to keep an eye out for a hidden treasure box.
It is only in the ice plains biome that igloos may spawn, and there are two varieties of igloos: those with a basement and those without. If you’re lucky enough to come upon an igloo that has a basement, you’ll need to break through the floor of the igloo and lower the ladder all the way down into the subterranean chamber. In the basement of every igloo, there is always a treasure trove to be found.
These gigantic constructions can only be found in the biome known as the roofed forest. Inside wooded homes, the amount of treasure boxes that may be found may vary. You will occasionally come across none, and other times you may come across a plethora. The following are the most often seen locations containing treasure boxes within the mansion:
- Attic, X room, Checkerboard room, Allium room, Gray banner chamber, Sapling farm room, Tree cutting room, Mushroom farm, Storage room, Wood archway, Winding stairs, Bedroom with loft, Fake end portal, Arena, and a few other things.
Shipwrecks are most commonly seen in ocean biomes, however they may also be found on beaches.
Each layer of shipwreck has a varied amount of treasure boxes, and each tier is divided into three sections:
- A treasure chest is found in Tier 3, two treasure chests are found in Tier 2, three treasure chests are found in Tier 1, and so on.
Ruins of the ocean appear at the bottom of all ocean biomes, and each structure has at least one treasure box, which is concealed either beneath the structure’s floor or within its walls. In order to discover the chests, you’ll need to smash through the floor and the walls.
Buried riches are simply treasure chests that have been dug up and concealed in the earth. The most effective method of discovering hidden wealth would be to discover a map within a shipwreck that would direct you to the exact location of the riches.
Pillager outposts can spawn in any biome, and they are often found close to a hamlet. Pillagers have done an excellent job of protecting these buildings. One treasure box may always be found on the top level of the pillager post beneath the roof, and it is always open. Check out the following collection of Minecraft guides for further information:
- Instructions on how to tame foxes and breed cats, as well as instructions on how to remove a bad omen, are included. Making a Blast Furnace from Scratch
Published on the 6th of June, 2019.
Minecraft Abandoned Mineshafts Guide
Abandoned mineshafts are subterranean constructions that are produced at random in the Overworld, similar to ruins. They are immense, and the way they are constructed makes it quite simple to become disoriented within them. This comprises vast hallways, varying height levels, and a plethora of pathways that all appear to be the same. In an abandoned mineshaft, there are several big empty chambers that indicate the beginning of the mine’s underground passageway. Those chambers will be connected by a series of tunnels running away from them, which are known as the mine shafts.
- These mine supports are constructed from three blocks stacked on top of two pillars of two fence posts stacked on top of one another.
- Mineshafts that have been abandoned may include a variety of interesting items.
- While these cave spider spawners might be a nuisance at first, they are a fantastic method to set up a spider eye or an XP farm in a short amount of time and effort.
- The abandoned mineshafts are introduced after the world has been formed, rather than while the world is being developed.
- This not only makes it much simpler to locate abandoned mineshafts and other markers, but it also makes it much easier to locate ores in the walls of abandoned mineshafts.
Chests may be discovered throughout the passageways and are typically quite easy to find because of their size. They can contain a wide variety of objects, but the most precious ones are melon seeds and diamonds, which are rare and expensive.
Melon seeds can only be discovered in abandoned mineshafts, in chests that have been abandoned. Chests in abandoned mineshafts are similar to dungeon chests in that they only contain a few things, and each item has a specific probability of spawning within the chest, as follows:
Finding an abandoned mineshaft
It is normally a matter of chance when it comes to discovering an abandoned mineshaft, but owing to the way they collide with other landmarks and biomes during their generation, discovering them may occasionally be a lot simpler. Due to the fact that abandoned mineshafts frequently clash with ravines and oceans, you will be able to see the light emanating from the torches in the mineshafts from a long distance, even if the mineshafts are at the bottom of an ocean or a ravine. In abandoned mineshafts, cave spider spawners are fairly prevalent, but so are other monsters, therefore keeping an ear out for a high number of monsters will typically signal that an abandoned mineshaft, or maybe a cavern or dungeon, is close to your current location.
For players with slower computers or sluggish servers, the world may load slowly enough for them to be able to see where the abandoned mineshafts are located.
Defeating and Exploring Abandoned Mineshafts
Even while abandoned mineshafts appear to be a simple task, the narrow tunnels and wooden support structures offer for ideal hiding spots for skeletons, creepers, and spiders to hide in. Anyone can simply be taken by surprise and die before realizing what has happened to them. Cavern spider spawners will spawn cave spiders on top of the usual mob spawnings, resulting in an overwhelming force of spiders charging at you before you can get to the spawner. Cave spider spawners can be difficult to find because they are hidden in caves.
Cave spiders will poison you if you’re playing on hard or hardcore mode, which may be catastrophic in any combat if you’re playing on hard.
Consider having a method for navigating your way back to the starting point, which can range from using redstone torches, double torches, or signs to mark the correct path to perhaps placing blocks, such as redstone dust, sand, or other easily visible blocks, to marking your way back with redstone torches.
Minecraft: A Guide To Conquering An Abandoned Mineshaft
In the early stages of your survival quest, one of the most useful buildings you might come upon in the overworld ofMinecraft is an abandoned mineshaft. Not only are they very easy to locate by going down and roaming around in caves, but they’re also quite prevalent due to the fact that they’re so widespread. It’s even conceivable to come across many mineshafts that have been merged together into a single structure. Mineshafts are incredibly strong structures, owing to their size and the amount of ores they have the opportunity to expose over time.
If, on the other hand, you’re playing on more challenging settings or are new to the game, there are a few things you should know before diving right in.
Finding A Mineshaft
An abandoned mineshaft is one of the most useful constructions to come across in the overworld of Minecraft early on in your survival quest. While getting below and roaming about in caves might be a very straightforward method of locating them, they’re also quite prevalent. Even many mineshafts that have been merged into a single building have been seen on occasion. Because of their size and the amount of ores they have the opportunity to expose, mineshafts are incredibly strong structures. As a starting location for early game treasure, experience points, and even a little adventure, they’re an excellent spot to start any survival world.
Despite the fact that abandoned mineshafts are among the easiest constructions to deal with, they are still crawling with monsters and perhaps lava, so you’ll want to go in prepared in order to avoid dying far away from your spawn spot and losing all of your belongings.
In order to conquer an abandoned mineshaft, you do not require magical weapons or tools. In reality, a stone or iron sword can suffice in this situation extremely well. Combine it with a shield, which will protect you from a swarm of mobs if you find yourself in a tight spot. A bow isn’t the best weapon for navigating the tight, low-hanging tunnels of a mineshaft.
An abandoned mineshaft may be conquered without the use of magical weapons or tools. It is completely OK to use a stone or iron blade. Combining it with a shield can protect you against a swarm of mobs if you find yourself in a bad situation. The tight, low-hanging passages of a mineshaft are not the best place for a bow.
Make sure you prepare lots of food in order to last for hours upon hours of exploring and caving in the mountains. It’s doubtful that you’ll have any additional consumables at this stage in the game, such as potions or golden meals, at your disposal. If you have any, please feel free to bring them along. Having a stack of 20 food items, such as steaks or porkchops, is the most effective strategy for survival.
Make sure to prepare lots of food in order to last for hours upon hours of exploring and caving adventures. Other consumables, such as potions or golden meals, are unlikely to be available at this time in the game. Feel free to bring them along with you if you have them. The simplest technique is to just have a stack of 20 food items, such as steaks or pork chops.
Dealing With Cave Spiders
The most difficult aspect of conquering an abandoned mineshaft isn’t discovering one or fighting some of the more common creatures like zombie variations, skeletons, and creepers. It’s finding the mineshaft itself. The unusual cave spider mob that resides in these mineshafts presents a significant challenge to the players. There can be a large number of cave spider spawners distributed around the cave, most of which are wrapped in a thick layer of cobwebs. The spawner itself may be destroyed and the experience points collected, or you can clear the area surrounding it and install candles in strategic locations to prevent the spawner from functioning.
There are still a few options for making a spider spawner function properly.
Check out Kmond’s guide on a simple design for cave spider farming if you want a solid instruction on the subject.
They can squeeze into a one-block wide area that is half a block tall, which making them extremely difficult to avoid or outrun.
In Hard, they deal one and a half hearts of damage, and their Poison state lasts for 15 seconds. In Normal, they deal one heart of damage. For Easy, they merely do pure damage worth one heart and do not impose the Poison state condition on the opponent.
Mineshafts are excellent places to look for ores. The halls may be used to reveal a large amount of ores for you to mine quickly, and they can even be converted into fully functional mineshafts owing to the plethora of rails that have already been laid down. However, there are a number of chests that may be found within minecarts that are strewn throughout the map. Here’s some of the greatest treasure you’ll be able to find:
- A name tag may be made by using an anvil and then placed on any mob you desire to prevent them from despawning and allowing you to display its name while hovering over them. Beetroot, melon, and pumpkin seeds are considered unusual crops when compared to other crops such as carrots, potatoes, and wheat. Iron, gold, and lapis lazuli: these are the materials that every player desires and requires
- They may also be extracted as ores from the mineshaft’s passageways.
- A terrific source of food with a positive impact on absorption status
- A golden apple With the exception of Soul Speed, a random enchanted book of any sort will be given to the player. Pickaxe made of iron: If your pickaxe is ready to shatter and you’re stranded in a mine, this is a fantastic find! The enchanted golden apple is a rarer, more unusual variety of the golden apple that has enhanced properties
- It is also more expensive.
Continue reading Minecraft Complete Guide and WalkthroughStreamer Maya was denied access to the bathroom during the Twitch Rivals event. Amazon’s optics aren’t in the best of shape. Read on to learn more about the author, Anastasia Maillot (383 Articles Published) Anastasia is a tea aficionado and video game writing fanatic who has her own Overwatch team. She writes about games that have left an effect on her and those she wants to play again and again. Anastasia Maillot has more to say.
Mining Ores (and Other Materials) in Minecraft
Minecraft would not be what it is today if it weren’t for mining! I cover all of the numerous ores and unique resources you may mine in the game, as well as the amazing things you can do with them in this Instructable.
Step 1: Furnace and Smelting
You will need to process an ore into an ingot in order to be able to construct some items. To smelt, you must first construct a furnace consisting of eight cobblestones. To use the furnace for smelting, first position it similarly to how you would a crafting table. To use, place the ore you wish to smelt at the top of the stack and a fuel at the bottom of the stack (fuels can include coal, charcoal, wood and a bucket of lava). The ingot you make will appear on the right side of the screen.
Step 2: Coal
The following are some facts regarding coal:
- The most often used ore
- It must be mined using a pickaxe, however it is possible to mine with only a wooden pickaxe. The fuel for the furnace is used for this purpose. When you demolish the coal ore block, you will receive a chunk of coal as a reward. It can be discovered on every level of the globe, as long as there is stone around for it to form next to
- It can be found anywhere in the world.
Coal is used in the following ways:
- Similarly, 9 coal equals 1 coal block, and vice versa. 1 Coal + 1 Stick = 4 Torches
- 1 Coal + 1 Gunpowder + Blaze = Fire Charge
Step 3: Iron
The ratio of 9 coal to 1 coal block is the inverse of this. 4 Torches can be made from 1 coal and 1 stick; 1 coal, 1 gunpowder, and 1 blaze may be made from 1 coal and 1 stick.
- For every 9 coal, there is a coal block, and vice versa. 1 Coal + 1 Stick = 4 Torches
- 1 Coal + 1 Gunpowder + Blaze = Fire Charge
Iron is used in the following ways:
- Similarly, nine Iron Ingots equal one block of iron, and vice versa. 3 Iron Ingots arranged in a “V” = Iron bucket
- 2 Iron Ingots arranged diagonally from each other = Shears
- 3 Iron Ingots arranged in a “V” = Iron bucket Using 1 Iron Ingot and 1 Flint, you can make Flit and Steal (which is useful for lighting fires). Minecart made of 5 Iron Ingots in the shape of a “U” Six iron ingots plus one stick equals sixteen rails. A total of 6 Iron Ingots plus 1 Redstone Torch in the middle and 2 sticks above and below the torch equals 6 Activator Rail. A total of 6 Iron Ingots plus 1 Redstone plus 1 Stone Pressure Plate equals 6 Detector Rail. Cauldron is made up of seven iron ingots arranged in a large “U.” Compass is made out of 4 Iron Ingots and 1 Redstone. Anvil is made up of three iron blocks and four iron ingots underneath. 5 Iron Ingots plus a Chest equals a Hopper. A total of 6 iron ingots (arranged in two columns) equals one iron door
- 6 iron ingots (arranged in two rows) equals sixteen iron bars
- And two iron ingots equals a weighted pressure plate. Piston is made out of 1 Iron Ingot, 6 Wooden Planks, 4 Cobblestone, and 1 Redstone. Tripwire Hook is made out of an iron ingot, a stick, and a plank of wood.
Nether Core Reactor is made up of 6 Iron Ingots (arranged in two rows, top and bottom, plus 3 Diamonds).
Step 4: Gold
Facts about gold include the following:
- It should be mined using an iron pickax or better. When mined, one gold ore block will be produced. It may be found in the world’s bottom 32 strata. Use it in the same way you would any other material to create golden tools and weapons. Use it in the same way you would any other material to create golden armor. When used to construct tools, it is extremely powerful (it can mine quickly), but it is not very durable (it will shatter more quickly). The process of refining gold ore results in the production of gold ingots.
Using an iron pickax or better, mine it out: After being mined, one gold ore block will be produced. It can be found in the world’s bottom 32 strata; To create golden tools and weapons, treat it like you would any other material. Utilize it in the same way you would any other resource to construct golden armor; Because of its strength (it can mine quickly), but not its durability (it will break more easily), it is commonly used to produce tool handles. Make gold ingots by smelting gold ore in a furnace.
- Crafting 1 gold ingot equals 9 gold nuggets and vice versa is possible. Constructing nine gold ingots equals one gold block, and vice versa
- Make a clock out of four iron ingots (one in each edge midpoint) and a crimson stone in the center. 8 gold ingots surrounding 1 apple = 1 golden apple
- 8 gold blocks surrounding 1 apple = 1 enchanted golden apple
- 8 gold nuggets surrounding 1 carrot = 1 gold carrot
- 8 gold ingots surrounding 1 carrot = 1 enchanted golden carrot
- 8 gold nuggets surrounding 1 carrot = 1 enchanted golden carrot
- Gold nuggets around a single melon slice equals “glistening melon.”
Step 5: Lapis Lazuli
The following are some interesting facts about Lapis Lazuli:
- Mine using a pickaxe made of iron or better
- When mined, Lapis Lazuli Ore will provide four or more pieces of the precious stone. Found in levels 31 and below in the game’s hierarchy of layers
- It’s a primary dye, as the name implies. To color sheep, apply this solution. To colour the collars of tamed wolves, use the solution. It is possible to color leather armor with this substance.
Making Jewelry using Lapis Lazuli:
- 9 pieces equals 1 lapis lazuli block, and vice versa for the other colors. 1 Lapis Lazuli + 1 wool = 1 blue wool
- 8 blocks of Hardened Clay + 1 lapis lazuli = 8 Blue Stained Clay
- 8 Glass Blocks + 1 lapis lazuli = 9 Blue Stained Glass
- 1 Lapis Lazuli + 1 wool = 1 blue wool
- 1 Lapis Lazuli +
In this case, nine pieces equal one lapis lazuli block, and vice versa. Using 1 lapis lazuli and 1 wool, you can make 1 blue wool; using 8 blocks of hardened clay and 1 lapis lazuli, you can make 8 blue stained clay; using 8 glass blocks and 1 lapis lazuli, you can make 9 blue stained glass; and using 8 blocks of hardened clay and 1 lapis lazuli, you can make 9 blue stained clay; using 8 blocks of hardened clay and 1 lapis lazuli, you can make 9 blue stained clay
- 2 cyan dye from 1 lapis lazuli and 1 green dye from 2 bone meal
- 2 light blue dye from 1 lapis lazuli and 2 red rose from 1 bone meal and 2 red rose from 1 Lapis Lazuli and 1 red rose from 4 magenta dye from 1 Lapis Lazuli and 1 rose red from 3 magenta dye from 1 Lapis Lazuli and 1 rose red from 2 purple dye from 1 Lapis Lazuli and 1 rose red
Step 6: Diamond
Diamond Facts and Figures
- To mine, use a pickax made of iron or better. When mined, it yields one Diamond gem. In the globe, layers 15 and down are where you’ll find it. Use it in the same way you would any other material to create diamond tools and weapons. Use it in the same way you would any other material to create diamond armor.
Making Things with Diamonds:
- Create nine stones to equal one diamond block, and vice versa. Create a jukebox by constructing eight wood plans around a diamond gem. Create an Enchantment Table by combining one book with two diamond gems and four pieces of obsidian. Create a Nether Reactor Core by combining three diamond gems and six iron ingots – available exclusively in the Pocket Edition (PE).
Step 7: Redstone
The following are some facts about Redstone:
- Mine using a pickaxe made of iron or better
- Mining Redstone ore will result in the discovery of numerous Redstone. In the globe, layers 16 and down are where you’ll find it. In brewing, it is used as a potion component. When it is deposited, it turns into Redstone Dust, which can be utilized to construct circuits. When there is no power flowing through it, redstone dust will seem black in hue, and when there is power flowing through it, it will appear bright red.
Iron pickaxes or better are recommended for mining. It is possible to obtain many pieces of Redstone by mining it. At the world, it is found in layers 16 and lower. Brewing uses this substance as a component of a potion recipe Redstone Dust is created upon placement and may be utilized to construct circuits. A dark red hue will be produced by redstone dust when there is no electricity flowing through it, and a bright red color will be produced when there is electricity flowing through it
- Using 9 Redstones will yield a single Redstone Box, and vice versa
- One Redstone combined with a stick will yield a redstone torch
- One Redstone combined with four iron ingots will yield a compass
- One Redstone combined with four gold ingots will yield a clock. A Detector Rail is made up by one Redstone, one Stone Pressure Plate, and six Iron Ingots. The combination of 1 Redstone and 6 Gold Ingots plus 1 Stick results in a Powered Rail. The combination of one redstone, three stones, and two redstone torches results in a Redstone Repeater. The Dispenser is made up of one Redstone, seven Cobblestones, and one Bow. 1 Redstone + 7 Cobblestone = Dropper
- 1 Redstone + 8 Wooden Planks around it = Note Block
- 1 Redstone + 4 Cobblestone + 1 Iron Ingot + 3 Wood Planks = Piston
- 4 Redstone + 1 Glowstone = Redstone Lamp
- 1 Redstone + 1 Glowstone = Red
Step 8: Obsidian
Obsidian has the following characteristics:
- Only a Diamond Pickaxe is capable of mining it. Is the second most difficult block in the game after Bedrock in terms of difficulty. Is virtually impervious to all explosions
- The lava source block is made by the game’s environment, rather than by the player’s actions. For example, it is formed when running water strikes a lava source block. It is not generated by lava colliding with water, which produces cobblestone
- Because it is formed as a result of water running into lava, even if you are successful in clearing the lava from the surface, there will almost certainly be some beneath, making it more difficult to mine. If you mine obsidian and discover that there is lava beneath it, the chunk of obsidian you just mined will be completely destroyed. Useful in the creation of Nether Portals, which are created by building a 4 by 5 obsidian rectangle and then lighting the middle with Flint and Steel (this will result in a see-through purple haze), which allows you to go to the Nether. Pistons will not be able to move obsidian
Using Obsidian in Crafting:
- Enchantment Table is made up of four Obsidian blocks, one book, and two diamonds. Beacon is made out of three obsidian blocks, five blocks of glass, and a Nether Star. 8 Obsidian blocks plus the Eye of Ender equals an Ender Chest, which functions similarly to a normal chest for storage, with the exception that you may access the contents of one Ender Chest from another.
An enchantment table is made up of four obsidian blocks, one book, and two diamonds. Beacon is made up of three obsidian blocks, five blocks of glass, and a nether star. An Ender Chest is created by stacking eight Obsidian blocks together with an Eye of Ender; it functions similarly to a regular chest for storage, except that you may access the contents of one Ender Chest from another.
- It is possible to entirely stop lava flows and water flows by locating the source and blocking it off with a block of stone
- However, this is not recommended. Locate the edge of the obsidian and dig down to the bottom of it. You must make your way around the Obsidian “lake” and place cobblestone beneath the obsidian blocks before mining them. Try to dig down as far as you can once you’ve gotten around the edge of the obsidian in order to reach the blocks beneath the obsidian. Then, once you’ve arrived, you’ll need to remove the block on the edge that reveals lava beneath the obsidian
- Place a pebble under the obsidian block you wish to mine
- Then start mining. Continue to mine the obsidian if you want to. Repeat (this will take a long time, but you will be certain that you will not damage the bricks in the lava this way)
Step 9: Create Your Own Obsidian
If you don’t want to go exploring underground in search of obsidian formation sites, you may make your own!
- It is possible to produce your own obsidian if you do not want to go underground in search of obsidian formations.
Step 10: Emerald
Emeralds have the following characteristics:
- In the game, they are used as a form of cash, and you can generally barter with villagers for them. Unlike other ores, they can only be discovered naturally in Extreme Hill Biomes, as opposed to other types of ores. It appears between levels 4 and 32 on the world’s difficulty scale. To mine, you’ll need an iron or diamond pickax. A single emerald is dropped by each ore. It is not possible to utilize it to construct tools or armor.
Emeralds are used in a variety of crafts.
- It can only be used to build an Emerald block and not the other way around.
Step 11: Tools and Armor
Iron, gold, and diamond are the only ores that can be used to create weapons, tools, and armor, out of all the other ores. They are all distinct in terms of durability and strength, but they are all created in the same way for each resource. Stone, iron, diamond, and gold ore tools (pictured; they may also be produced from cobblestone and wooden planks): These tools can be used to craft ore.
- 1 ore + 2 sticks = Shovel
- 3 ores + 2 sticks = Ax
- 3 ores + 2 sticks = Pickaxe
- 2 ores + 1 stick = Sword
- 2 ores + 2 sticks = Hoe
- 3 ores + 2 sticks = Axe
Fabrication of Armor (as seen in Iron, Diamond, and Gold, but it may also be fabricated from leather and found in chain form):
- 5 Ores (arranged in an upside-down “U” shape) = Helmet
- 8 Ores (arranged in all areas except the top middle) = Chestplate
- 10 Ores (arranged in an upside-down “U” shape) = Legplate Leggings
- 7 Ores (in the shape of a huge upside-down “U”)
- Boots are made from four ore (arranged in two little columns).
Step 12: More Minecraft
Advertisement In Minecraft, anonster spawner is an object that may be used to spawn hostile monsters. These creatures may be found in dungeons, fortresses, abandoned mine shafts, and ether fortresses, among other places. A cage appears in the middle of the room, with a fire within – which does not provide any actual light – in which the specific monster that the spawner has created rotates. In the meantime, the mob inside will begin spinning faster and emitting a blast of fire until the next mob spawns, at which point the spawner will begin creating new monsters on its own timer.
The mob will spawn and then vanish in a matter of a second when you are playing on Peaceful, on the other hand.
Monster Spawn Types
- Aspider jockey, Cave Spider, Skeleton, Zombie, Silverfish, and Blaze are all examples of creatures that may be spawned by spiders.
- Zombie spawners are the most prevalent type of spawner, and they may be found in dungeons. Additionally, spider and skeleton spawners are quite prevalent, and may be found in dungeons
- Those who seek out Cave spider spawners will only find them in abandoned Mine shafts
- Those who seek out Silverfish spawners will only find them in the End Portalrooms of strongholds
- And those who seek out Blaze spawners will only find them in The Netherof strongholds. It is true that the only spawners found in The Nether are blaze spawners
- The only method to get monster spawners is with the 1.8 update. You must enter the command /givemob spawner in the chat window. You will receive a spawner as a result of this. In its default state, it serves as a pig spawner, but you may change this by selecting a spawn egg and right-clicking it on the screen. If you have a spawn egg for any monster, you may modify it to look like that.
Note: Varying spawners have different chances of appearing in a Dungeon; Zombie spawners have a 50% chance, Skeleton 25% chance, and Spider 25% chance. Note that in Vanilla Minecraft, spawners may only be destroyed; they cannot be harvested. advertisement
Mineshaft Finder – Minecraft App
It is necessary to know the seed of your world in order to utilize Mineshaft Finder for technical reasons, unless you are looking for a seed for a new world, which is not the case. If you’re currently playing SSP, the app will be able to get the seed from your saved game for you. A second option would be to use the /seed command in-game.
If you have adequate permissions in SMP, you may use the same command as you would on Windows. Otherwise, though, you are completely reliant on the server owner, who created the world and has access to the savegame and configuration files on his or her computer.
The Mineshaft Finder cannot be used unless the seed of your world is known to you for technical reasons. This is the case unless, of course, you choose to discover the seed of a whole new world. The program can retrieve the seed from your savegame if you’re currently playing SSP. Additionally, the /seed command may be used in-game. If you have adequate permissions in SMP, you may use the same command. Otherwise, though, you are completely reliant on the server owner, who created the world and has access to the savegame and configuration files on his or her machine.
Choose a seed and a version of the game as your first step before continuing. The information can be entered manually or loaded from a saved game. If you want to accomplish the latter, you may either click on “Load from Save.” and pick your level.dat file, or you can drag and drop the level.dat file into your browser window. Level.datis a little text file that can be found in the savegame folder of every Minecraft game. The savegames may be found in thesaves folder of your Minecraft installation, if you have one.
It is possible to save and reuse seeds on our website without having to reload your savegame every time you play.
You should also be aware that a seed is always represented by a number (up to around 20 digits).
It works in the same manner as Minecraft does, so you may safely use letters (and other characters) in the game as well as numbers.
You may begin using the map as soon as you have input your seed and version. To scroll, press the arrow keys on your keyboard while your mouse pointer is pointing at the map, or move your mouse while holding down the left mouse button on your keyboard. Zooming may be accomplished by dragging the slider below the map or by using your mousewheel. The bottom inputs enable you to go to a specified location on the map (for example, your base) and place a marking there. You may always delete and re-add markers to the map by double clicking on the map’s center point.
The map will be displayed with an additional option for activating or disabling touchscreen control if you are using a touchscreen-enabled device. When you have that option enabled, you may traverse the map by dragging it with your finger, zoom in and out with pinching, and place markers on the map by tapping and holding. In addition, you may rapidly enable and disable the capability by double pressing on the map’s icon.
Thank you to Earthcomputer for his work on bedrockified, which made it possible to support Bedrock Edition on the PlayStation 3.